Serve as the Network Administrator at Jasper Independent School District. Please apply on line at www.jasperisd.net or contact Mr. Dynetro Hadnot, Director of Technology at email@example.com.
DAYTIME AND/ OR EVENING POSITIONS AVAILABLE ON AN AS-NEEDED BASIS
Complete required assessment trainings, CyberSecurity training, and FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) training
Conduct online, virtual and face-to-face Adult Education and Literacy testing according to publisher’s guidelines specific to test administration
Ensure that information is valid and reliable and is collected and reported consistently
Adhere to requirements outlined in the TX AEL Testing Guide
Conduct required testing and ensure data quality that meets validity and reliability standards to accurately measure participant performance.
Ensure that Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is protected at all times
Enter data into the Adult Education Management Information System, as required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; At least two years of college required;
• Must achieve passing score on assessment training completion exams;
• Excellent computer skills;
• Extensive knowledge of conducting classes via Zoom and other platforms
• Ability to interact with a diverse student population;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills to interact with staff and students, community partners, and the public;
• Applicant should be self-motivated and multi-task oriented with the ability to set priorities in a busy environment;
• Strong organizational skills and strong work ethic; maintain a neat and professional appearance;
• Professional attitude, punctuality and dependability;
Complete online application in Region 5 ESC’s Career Portal. Please attach resume.
Rate of Pay: $18 to $25 per hour, depending on experience
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 5:00 p.m. Sept 23, 2021
Region 5 Education Service Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment. All employment decisions at Region 5 Education Service Center are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Monsignor Kelly Catholic High School seeks a full-time Librarian. Master's Degree in Library Science or Informational Studies required. Preference given to librarians with a minimum of 2 years classroom teaching experience or with a current Texas Standard School Librarian Certificate. Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monsignor Kelly Catholic High School seeks a full-time English teacher. Bachelor’s Degree or Teaching Certificate with college hours in English discipline required. Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Kelly High School Seeks Full Time Social Studies Teacher
Monsignor Kelly Catholic High School seeks a full-time Social Studies teacher. Bachelor’s Degree or Teaching Certificate with college hours in History or Social Studies discipline required. Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.