CareerPortal is optimized to work on multiple platforms.
Desktop & Mobile
Sign up with CareerPortal today.
Search for Job Openings
Get Notified of Future Openings
Keep your profile up to date and we might contact YOU!
Recently Posted Jobs These are the latest 10 job postings at . Register and search for more.
Under minimal supervision, coordinate the employee benefits program and provide support to district employees regarding medical and optional benefits. Maintain employee benefit records and enrollment HUB records. Reconcile, audit and maintain billing for all benefit plans.
• High school diploma or GED
• Knowledge of employee benefits programs and applicable laws, including COBRA, IRS Section 125 guidelines and Affordable Care Act requirements and deadlines.
• Ability to interpret and disseminate insurance and benefits information to individuals and groups.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organization and analytical skills.
• Proficiency in bill reconciliation.
• Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel with the ability to develop spreadsheets.
• Proficiency skills in typing, keyboarding and use of calculator.
• Ability to work independently.
• Two years of successful experience in benefits administration, insurance administration, or related field, preferred.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Administer employee benefit programs such as group health insurance, dental, life, and Flex reimbursement.
2. Assist new and current employees by effectively and respectfully communicating with employees regarding coverage, claims, enrollment, and enrollment status changes.
3. Assist with annual benefit open enrollment including processing enrollment changes within required time limits to meet payroll deadlines.
4. Act as a liaison between employees and insurance carriers to resolve issues. Responds to telephone inquiries, emails and written correspondence from employees, insurance carriers and third-party administrator.
5. Audit, reconcile and maintain health insurance and optional benefits billing within district and vendor deadlines using multiple sources and reports.
6. Identity, contact and track employees not receiving paychecks who must bring in payment for benefits.
7. Complete court-ordered medical support orders.
Records, Reports, and Correspondence
8. Assist with maintenance and reporting of necessary Affordable Care Act information.
9. Prepare, process and distribute correspondence to retiring and terminating employees regarding eligibility for continued coverage.
10. Compile, maintain, and file all physical and electronic reports, records, and other documents as required.
11. Maintain high level of confidentiality.
12. Cross-train to provide assistance for Workers’ Compensation, as needed.
13. Other duties as assigned.
• Standard office equipment including personal computer and peripherals.
• Maintain emotional control under stress
• Work with frequent interruptions
• Prolonged sitting. Occasional bending/stooping, pushing/pulling, ad twisting.
• Repetitive hand motions including frequent keyboarding and use of mouse. Occasional reaching.
• Occasional light lifting and carrying (less than 15 pounds)
Performs maintenance duties on all campus locations. Salary-$18.46 minimum Length of Work Day/Year: 8 hrs/day – 260 days (Paid Holidays and Vacation) If you want to apply please visit the BCISD Service Center at 1025 W. Roundbunch Rd., Bridge City, Texas or call 409-735-1582.
Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
Valid Texas teaching certificate with required
endorsements or required training for subject and level assigned
Demonstrated competency in the core academic subject area assigned
Knowledge of subjects assigned
General knowledge of curriculum and instruction
Ability to instruct students and manage their
Strong organizational, communication, and
At least one year successful student teaching
experience or District approved internship orDistrict approved deficiency plan For information
Dennis Reeves, High
Greg Neece, Athletic
Secondary Math Teacher Date Posted: 06/29/2016 Starting date: January 2, 2017 Commitment: Full time employment Qualification: CTE certified, other trade certified, and/or experience as appropriate Contact person: Administration Office-HR PO BOX 218, Burkeville, TX 75932 Phone: (409) 565-2201
ESC Employees: Submit a letter of interest to Human Resources and copy the letter to the appropriate Executive Director/Associate Executive Director and your supervisor(s).
Outside Applicants: Submit a completed application by going to www.esc5.net, click on Employment. If this is your first time to apply, you will need to create a login/password by clicking on Register located in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Teacher-Warren ISD is taking applications for a high school math teacher. Texas Certified or certifiable preferred. Applications can be completed on the district web page at warrenisd.net and submitted to Principal James Swinney at firstname.lastname@example.org