Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science or management information systems, or
equivalent experience in network administration (Preferred)
Cisco OS experience highly preferred.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate Certification (MCSA)
Experience: Three years of experience in Information Technology environment.
Primary Purpose: Administer and operate the district's central administrative computer networks. Develop, maintain, and monitor all district local area networks (LAN), wireless local area networks (WLAN) and wide area networks (WAN). Responsible for installation, testing, and oversight of all network hardware, personal computer, software and related equipment
Knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of LAN, LWAN, and WAN network design and installation
- Knowledge of network hardware and software applications including network servers, printers, and other equipment
- Knowledge of thin-client topology, installation and deployment - specifically, WYSE,VDI, and VMWare
- Industry standard certifications a plus, Including but not limited to CCNA, CCENT, MCSE, etc.
- Able to adequately administer Active Directory and implement GPO's
- Ability to work with multiple operating systems, and network protocols
- Ability to analyze and resolve computer network problems.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Primary Location: Administrative Office
Salary Range: $38,673.00 - $54,493.00 / Per Year
Shift Type: Full-Time