An Equal Opportunity Employer
POSITION TITLE: DL Spanish Instructor (Substitute)
DEPARTMENT: Instructional Technology
STARTING SALARY RANGE: Contingent upon experience
LENGTH OF WORK YEAR: Temporary position for 2020-2021 school year
• Oral and written proficiency in Spanish.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Valid Texas Teacher Certificate with endorsements for 6-12 Spanish I, II, III preferred
• Experience teaching via Distance Learning Videoconferencing preferred
• Experience with software programs that allow innovative and informative lessons to be taught to DL students.
• Experience with use of mobile devices in the classroom.
• Teach, grade, assess and maintain successful Spanish I, II, III classes to school districts (students) via videoconferencing.
• Work in professional manner to communicate and collaborate closely with facilitator and/or administrators at each ISD to ensure student success.
• Work as a team member demonstrating flexibility, lending support to other projects/programs and cooperating with certified and support staff members
• Function within the policies and administrative procedures of Region 5 Education Service Center
ESC Employees: Submit a letter of interest to Human Resources and copy the letter to the appropriate Executive Director/Associate Executive Director/Director and your supervisor(s).
Submit an application online by going to: www.esc5.net
and click on the
link Employment to be directed to our Career Portal.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.