REGION 5 EDUCATION SERVICE CENTER JOB OPPORTUNITY
An Equal Opportunity Employer
POSITION: Bilingual Instructor-English / Spanish-Position 1 of 2
Optional Part-Time or Full-Time
DEPARTMENT: Adult Education and Literacy on LSCPA Campus
Provide supplemental bilingual instruction in Scaffolding class (primary instructor is on site). Class meets all day Mon-Thurs.
Provide instruction to assist students with language acquisition skills and course content, leading to a Scaffolding credential
Enter data into the Adult Education Management Information System, as required
• Bachelor’s degree;
• Fluent in English/ Spanish;
• Prior knowledge of construction helpful, but not required;
• Excellent computer skills;
• Ability to interact with a diverse student population;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills to interact with staff and students, community partners, and the public;
• Applicant should be self-motivated and multi-task oriented with the ability to set priorities in a busy environment;
• Strong organizational skills and strong work ethic; maintain a neat and professional appearance;
• Professional attitude, punctuality and dependability;
Complete online application in Region 5 ESC’s Career Portal. Please attach resume.
Rate of Pay: Starting Pay $25 per hour, depending on experience
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 5:00 p.m. Oct 7, 2021 or until filled
Region 5 Education Service Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment. All employment decisions at Region 5 Education Service Center are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, military service, or other non-merit factor.